Sunday, April 18, 2010

Obsession

My latest obsession is personalized superhero gear. I think it is such a cute thing for boys. I can not wait until Kane is a little older and I can order all these adorable things for him.

Custom capes are too cute! Some come with masks and gloves! How cute is that?

Personalized tees
More personalized tee options


All three items were found on Etsy of course! And emtannerdesigns.com has "super" cute superhero personalized plates! Love it all!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh too cute! Hope your having a great day girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the superhero gear-- just blogged about it too and mentioned you! I think you and I keep all of the stay at home mom's on etsy in business!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity