Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chloe's Birthday

My sweet family has A LOT of January birthdays. 7 to be exact. It's pretty much a family rule that no future babies can be born in January. ha! kidding.... well, kind of.

My adorable niece Chloe celebrates her birthday first, on January 8th.
Kane and I took her a birthday lunch suitable for a superstar-
chocolate milk, chili cheese hot dog and fries. Yum.

Kane got his first taste of chocolate milk. Sweet boy kept repeating "chocolate milk" while I was ordering. I could not resist.



The night before, we actually all met at Brio for her birthday dinner. I'm sure the hostess fell over when she saw 4 adults come in with 7 kids... all under 10.

Ashlyn and my niece Kylie.

All the kids checking out Chloe's gifts.

Love them so much!
Adorable sisters- Cadyn and Chloe

Chloe and her BFF

My brother and two of his girls. He is such a good dad... melts my heart!


Cadyn, Chloe, Sarah, Uncle Danny and Kane.


Uncle Danny got Kane his very own ice cream. He was in HEAVEN!

Happy Birthday sweet Chloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity