Tuesday, November 3, 2009

That's A Wrap

October is now over and that officially means Michael and I will be having a November baby! At our 38 week visit I had progressed to 3 cm and I am now 70% effaced. Just in case he doesn't want to leave his cozy little home this week my doctor scheduled us for an induction on Monday!!! I have to report to the hospital Sunday night and they will prep me for a Monday delivery. We are going to have one last family dinner at Benihanas before we check in... that is by far our favorite place! The rest will be history as our little munchkin makes his grand entrance!

We scheduled his baptism for May 9th... our one yr anniversary!! I think it is so neat that it falls on a Sunday this year... couldn't be more perfect!

We had a lame Halloween this year. We went with my nieces to their school carnival and passed candy out that night. Here are a few pics from the carnival.


Kylie cut her own hair bc she wanted bangs... HA!

Cadyn not looking impressed by her Uncle Michael
Just hanging out... love the foot propped up on the stroller!

Whoops! She slipped in the mud... glad she has no idea what it really looks like!
And with the closing of October I had to put away my Halloween decorations...

Bye Bye spooky haunted house

See you next year

I love putting up pics of the years past... Oh the joy of Halloween '10! I'll have pics of our little man!

Wish us luck tomorrow... the movers are moving Michael's things out of Galveston!!! Bye Bye Galveston!!!! WOO HOO!!! But now what do we do with everything???? It is going to be a crazy week/ weekend... organizing, cleaning, sleeping....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


post signature

2 comments:

  1. So exciting that he's almost here!! Hope you have a great last week before baby comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, good luck Jamie and Michael!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I will be thinking about you alllll week!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity