Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MMMMMM Good!

I got this recipe off Marthastewart.com a few months ago and I can not tell you how good it is! My hubby requests this dinner at least once a week. So, I thought I'd share our favorite dinner with all of you!

Its called cayenne- rubbed chicken breasts with avocado salsa

Here is what you need to get started:

Coarse salt and ground pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium red onion, diced
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 large avocado, cut into chunks


Directions:

-In a small bowl combine salt, pepper and cayenne. Rub all over chicken breasts.
-In an oiled skillet add chicken breasts. Cook for around 8 minutes per side or until done.
- Combine avocado chunks, onion and lime juice in a bowl. Gently mix. When chicken is done spread mixture over chicken and serve!

We love it with rice and asparagus!
Recipe and picture courtesy of Marthastewart.com!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. kevin loves anything SPICY, so I am sure he would love this! i bet i could make a pepperless version along with it for carson! thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very good. Thanks for posting I will have to add it to my list of recipes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity