Monday, March 22, 2010

One BIG Year

Today marks the 1 year anniversary since we found out we were expecting! I can still remember every detail about the first few hours after the initial test. I think we went and bought 6 more just to make sure! It was the beginning of our new wonderful life as a family. I was about to be a mommy!!!

I tried to get a picture of him holding his first picture but he tried to eat it
So here is baby K on his own

Then I just wanted a picture of him but he was amused by his initials on the pillow
And then he tried to eat his toes
So this is the best I got. But then again this is ALL he does anyways so its only appropriate
1 year has brought so many blessings. I'm absolutely obsessed with being Kane's mommy.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity