Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dinner Is Served!

A few nights ago I finally pulled out the baby food processor and made my first batch of yummy goodness. Kane's first taste of my cooking was sweet potatoes. It was super easy to do and actually fun. I got organic sweet potatoes from the store and added his baby water- that's it!

After they had been in the freezer for a day I popped one serving out and put the rest back. It is good in the freezer for 3 months!

His first taste-

Ahhh- he likes it!


Over the weekend we went to Carrabba's and brought along his high chair cover for the first time. He did really well in it! During dinner he started squealing and attracted a lot of attention. Little squirt.


Michael's car is fixed!!! He got a phone call a couple weeks ago from Chevy saying that there was going to be a recall on the roofs! Yay! Although he had to go back twice because the first time they painted it the wrong color! Whoops!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Kane is absolutely adorable- I love his hair cut too! My SIL makes all of my niece's food and sometimes uses splashes of prune juice instead of/with the water... all I know is that the sweet potatoes with prune juice tastes really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at him getting so big!! So glad you all were able to get the car fixed pretty quick. Even if it took two times. Hope your having a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chef Jamie! lol Glad it worked out so well. You are going to love coming up with all kinds of different meals. Just stick with it. Even though it can be time consuming its well worth it. Caden transitioned from each new food very well too! Kane is getting so big what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity