Tuesday, November 30, 2010

let the countdown begin

i am kind of a grinch when it comes to decorating for christmas. i get so tired of my house being turned upside down so i refuse to decorate before december 1st. well alas it's here so let the festivities at the miranda house begin!!

the other night kane and i made... you guessed it a hand and foot print wreath. lol are you tired of me making stuff with his hand and foot prints yet?

we also made an advent calendar. not as fancy as most but cute enough for this year. written on the back of each one is an activity for us to do on that day. today is sit in santa's lap day. i'm a little nervous if he will do it- we may return home with a picture of kane in my lap and me in santa's lap. haha



i love my boy in camo and orange! newest obsession for sure!

always finding drawers to open

we got kane's gift from grandma carolyn last week- he loves it!

he cracks up every time it sings to him

sorry about his shirt. he drools all over his shirts 2 seconds after i dress him. i can't wait until this teething thing stops.


post signature


1 comment:

  1. I love everything in this post! Where did you find the green paper for the Advent Calendar? I have to keep all of these things on file for next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity