i haven't forgotten about blogging we have just been uprooted. wednesday morning we woke up to no heat, no electricity and our basement was flooded with 5 ft of water. so once the crew got to us we had no water either and it was 25 degrees outside, crazy! since we rent they tried to get kane and i to stay in the 3 story clubhouse by ourselves!! they have a bar that is open until 11 and the door to the room they were trying to give us only had a door knob lock. no thank you. im sure i was pretty funny to watch, lugging a cranky baby, 20 bags (clothes, diapers, wipes, towels, food, milk, toys and books) while it was snowing and the wind was 21mph. once we "moved" into the clubhouse and i realized what was going on i packed up and went to a hotel. no fun. to say the least i wanted to cry. kane was sooo cranky because he was strapped into a stroller,high chair and car seat all day except for playtime at the library. i just got a call that we may be able to go back home at 4. oh that is another thing... when kane and i went back home to pack after we found out the problems wouldn't be fixed by night time the smell of gas was nauseating and our carbon monoxide alarm was going off. i turned around, walked out and called michael to please beg for 30 minutes to come help me. they let him so he sat in the car with kane while i packed and tried not to pass out. so i hope when we go home today the smell is gone and all of our food in the fridge and freezer isn't ruined. go ahead and be jealous. you know you are!