Thursday, March 17, 2011

luck of the irish!

growing up my dad was a huge fan of st. patrick's day. he always flew the irish flag on march 17th and gave my brother and i special gifts to remind us of our heritage. with a name like kirkpatrick you have to be irish!

kane and i celebrated a little early this year. i had a couple cute crafts that i did with my nieces while we were in texas.
we made green and "gold" necklaces.

ella and kylie (my niece) making their necklaces
ella's brother
my cousin, brooke
my niece, chloe
kane trying to bite off a mouth full

silly kids proud of their creations!

a little leprechaun left the girls a special treat

excuse the wrinkled bags- they traveled from ohio to texas
kane had green shamrock pancakes this morning

my little shopping buddy


may the road rise up to meet you.
may the wind always be at your back.
may the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
- old irish blessing


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Kane's shoes are the cutest things I have EVER seen!!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity