Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Party

I am so behind on blogging that it's ridiculous! Let's start off with the most recent... just because it's fresh in my mind.

Saturday evening my brother and his crew threw a Halloween party. They had a moonwalk, treats, pumpkin painting, and a costume contest. Since my brother was throwing the party I thought it was only fitting that Kane wear a costume that my grandma made my brother. The one that fit this year was the Bam Bam costume.


Bam Bam stood still for 1 second while he munched on a snack.

chocolate cones and cherries

fruit cups

Kylie and Kane

Cadyn sharing her snack.

Chloe and her friends. Her dad gave her a few invitations to pass out to friends and the little sneak made copies of the invite and passed them out to her WHOLE class!



The first group painting their pumpkins.

Cadyn and Kylie

Chloe


Group shot

Jumping all evening makes a kid tired!


1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity