Friday, December 23, 2011

bakefest

A few weekends ago the girls and I had our annual bakefest. Since I had to miss it last year, I was thrilled to be part of it this year. The girls nominated my house for the baking portion, so I sent Michael and Kane on their way and then cleaned like a crazy lady.

Can you believe she is 7 months pregnant?

I think I ate more than I baked!

The wine glasses for those of us who aren't pregnant.

the girls



Kelly made a gingerbread lady with a baby in her tummy! ha!

Proud mommy-to-be!



Enough cookies and cupcakes to feed an army!

wreath cookies


1st attempt of a group pic. Our faces are priceless!

Much better!

We also did an ornament exchange. Chelsea forgot her gift at home so she grabbed a snowflake off my tree.


dividing up all the goodies to take home to the husbands


A few nights later we met at Maggiano's for dinner. Love our girl time!

Us with our babies 2 years ago!
Melts my heart to see how tiny Ambs and Kane were!
We are hoping to turn bakefest into a cookie exchange next year... or maybe do both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity