Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Back to Basics

The past few weeks I have really focused on being with Kane all day. I leave my computer off while he is awake and keep my phone in the other room. Honestly, I am loving every second of it. I felt like I was becoming obsessed with checking emails, text messages and phone calls. It has been so freeing to leave it all behind.

We have spent our days outside playing this past week. Houston has had the best weather and he have taken full advantage of it!

Kane and I watching the birds and planes up above

Gorgeous blue sky

This little 4-wheeler has a million miles on it now.

Kane has such an opinion about what he wears lately. Sometimes it's cute and I just go with it, other times I want to pull my hair out! :) I have the hardest time getting him out of pajamas. If you ever see us out and about, chances are, he is in his pj's.

Don't you just love his mismatching pj's, Santa socks, jacket and green shoes?

My tiny stylist was so proud of his outfit.
I just can't get enough of my sleeping boy. Does the need to stare at your sleeping child ever go away? I can not wait until Kane transfers to a big bed- there will be many nights when it is just the two of us when I will curl up next to him.

Always a tractor of some sort in his hand.

Dinner at LuLu's the other night. She surprised him with a doctor kit of his very own.
When we are driving in the car at night, Kane always asks me to turn on his light so he can read. ha! What a little book worm!



Escalante's with the family. Kane in his favorite spot- Uncle Matt's lap watching trucks on You Tube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity