Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Kane screams for ice cream!

Kane and I spent yesterday afternoon on a mini mommy-son date. Kane loves going to the park these days. We don't go every single day, but we try to go as often as possible. Much to my disappointment, I am always the ONLY mom there. There are nannies galore to chat with, but no moms. Nonetheless, Kane always finds friends to play with... and that's the important part.




He gets a kick out of chasing birds. He loves running up to them and seeing them fly away.


Once we got nice and sweaty, we decided that an ice cream from Marble Slab sounded perfect to cool down!

Kane picked blueberry ice cream with gummy bears... mommy picked sweet cream ice cream with gummy bears :)


"Mommy, I want this one"










Love fun afternoons with my little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity