Wednesday, June 6, 2012

birthday bowling for dad

My brother and I recently celebrated what would have been my dad's 67th birthday. It's so weird to think he would have been 67. I always wonder what he would be like as he aged, I can not imagine him ever slowing down and getting older.
  
My brother came up with the idea to take all 6 kids bowling. It was a tad chaotic but SO much fun!

We got two lanes... one for the kids and one for the adults. My brother was rather impressed with my crazy bowling skills. 


The scoreboard before the kids started bowling in our lane.

Mr. happy feet loved the bowling shoes! 

Kane was a bowling champ! He not only loved it but he creamed his cousins! 
(They all had the same odds with the ramp and side rails)
He must get it from his mama!

Kane got a spare the very first time he bowled!


Nothing like cheesy pizza from a bowling alley! ha!


Uncle Danny is always goofing around with Kane!

The night would not have been complete without my monkey hanging on the ramp!

Love my brother!


6 kids + 4 adults = one crazy night of fun celebrating our dad!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity