Tuesday, November 23, 2010

i surely do love him

my little boy has been a stinker lately but no matter how many times he tests my patience i surely do love him more with each passing day. it really makes me thankful for the precious moments we have when he is laughing, kissing and smiling. i am convinced the teenage years i mean terrible 2's have arrived. maybe because i can not imagine it getting any worse. lol

judging by this sweet face you would never know he drives his mama crazy at times.



i would swear that sometimes my sweet baby has been replaced with a monster :)
these pictures are actually from halloween night. i forgot to post them.
can't get enough of my ferocious, lovable monster
i love you little man. i'm so glad you know what you want and how you want it already but sometimes mommy knows best. promise.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is seriously one of the cutest little boys i've ever seen!! I love his first outfit! I want to layer with Owen when it gets colder, but he sweats so much, I am afraid he would get too hot.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity