Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we headed to my aunts house to celebrate Christmas with my family again. It was a rather quiet evening though, because my brother and his family were absent. All 5 of the kids have RSV and his youngest actually has pneumonia.

My poor babies!
Michael was on call on the 23rd, so Kane and I spent the whole evening baking them cookies. We delivered 5 trays of cookies and gifts to them on Christmas Eve.
Since my brother now "has" 5 kids, I had to come up with fun gifts that wouldn't break the bank. We have so many people/kids in my family that things quickly get out of control. I decided to go with a "family game night" theme. We got them video games to go along with their new X-box Kinect and multiple board games. I pulled out these cute popcorn containers I bought last year and filled them with popcorn, hot chocolate and snacks. They gave Kane a HUGE soccer goal and ball. Michael is beside himself to get it setup in the backyard.
Over at my aunts Kane enjoyed a sucker while we waited on others to arrive.


RJ, Brett, Kane and Michael



Opening his gift from Aunt Mel

My grandma got Kane a tricycle that he is in love with!


Brooke and Uncle Bri

The boys pushed Kane around the house all evening!


Rodrick, Mel and RJ

My sweet grandpa

My grandparents

Kane giving kisses



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity