Thursday, March 29, 2012

Decorating for Easter

Our house is officially decorated for Easter. Have to admit, it totally snuck up on me this year since it is at the very beginning of April.

We made Kane an egg banner for his playroom.

I saw a cross made out of moss on Pinterest a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love with it. While at Hobby Lobby, I picked up a plastic cross for the yard and a package of moss to try and replicate the one I saw. It was so simple to make- took a total of 5 minutes! Cleaning the moss off the floor was the biggest challenge. I really love how it turned out!


Of course, I printed out Easter pictures of Kane.
Who is this baby?? Doesn't even look like Kane today!

Love the sweet bunny I purchased from Magpies a few years ago.


While looking for pictures of Kane, I remembered that Easter was one of the first times I met Michael's family. This was us 5 years ago! His mom and dad were members at Shadow Hawk and invited me to brunch that year. Gah! Time flies!

Last night Kane and I made a batch of bunny cookies. Not the prettiest cookies you've ever seen but they sure were tasty!

My cookie eating helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity